My Fantasy


Hello folks! Thankyou for viewing and enter to my link. My name is Anne.J.
|Follow me if you like my blog;) Thankyou babe.|

  • AUTHOR
  • ENTRIES
  • STUFF'S
  • LINKIES




  • Authority:FLYING ANGEL
    Blogskin by:NINA AMIRA
    Powered by Blogger.

    I sacrifice everything to look better :)

    Hello. Today nak menjiwangkan diri and share my love story to all of you. Peace yaww. I'm still in relationship with Charles Ajang :) 5 month already being stick together and many things have we face together. We laugh together, we cry together, we argue together, we patient together, we teach each other and so on. But you have hurt me for two time. You've caught by me cheat on me. But I try to be patient on you. I pray and try to calm down and find way to solve all this thing. I ask why you did this to me. And you answer me because you want I feel what did you felt when a girl have hurt you before. I'm sorry, I'm not your past. I'm your future. No use to cheat on me because I'm not like your ex. I'm giving all my love to you. I sacrifice myself to see you happy being appreciate a girl like me. Even though you have hurt me, I still loyal with you. I didn't leave you in the moment. It's your fault but I'm the one rushing to find the way to solve this problem quickly. I ask you to change and so whatever. This is because I don't want you to regret someday later when I'm HAPPY WITH ANOTHER LIFE. Might be aite? I want you to realize right now when I'm still in love with you. You should to appreciate me because I never cheat on you and never give up on us. I'm doing worth on us just for our happiness. You should to think it sayang. Hmpp. I love you and that why I sacrifice everything. And you promise to me to change. But one more you hurt me, I swear I leave you.